- Ergonomic and Technology Support
Ergonomic and Technology Support
Building a high performance culture is important to ensure a highly engaged workforce. Numerous studies on employee engagement illustrates the correlation between wellness and employee morale with tangible benefits including reduced absenteeism and increased productivity.
Understanding the function of the workplace and the means by which its contributors interact with furniture and the physical environment is critical in ensuring employee comfort and averting workplace injuries. Anthropometric and Ergonomic Services are two key offerings from Workplace Resource that help clients assess the physical makeup of the workforce and deliver an environment conducive to optimal productivity.
Anthropometric is essentially the study of measurements of the human body. These measurements play a critical role in the design of furniture and in the selection of appropriate solutions to fit the work environment to the end user. Ergonomics is the applied science that deals with designing and arranging things used by employees to ensure that people and things interact most efficiently and safely.
Through our leadership position in ergonomic and anthropometric research, Workplace Resource has developed a series of key evaluation and training services that function as a key link between the physical environment and the individual needs of the end user.
- Train the Trainer Program for Onsite Regulators
- Individual Workstation Assessments
- Ergonomic Awareness Presentation
- Post Installation Ergonomic Training for End Users
- Work From Home Employee Product Purchase Program
- Ergonomic Literature and support How To videos
- Anthropometric Set Up Program and Maintenance Program