Create a Canada Day Herman Miller Picnic Poster
IF YOU SENT A SUBMISSION AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM WORKPLACE RESOURCE, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO PICNIC_POSTER@WRCANADA.COM FOR A FOLLOWUP.
The Canada Day Herman Miller Picnic Poster Student Competition is an opportunity for students to celebrate what it means to be Canadian while exploring the transformative power of poster design. In the same way that Herman Miller design leader Steve Frykholm captured the visual essence of the annual picnic at Herman Miller, this student poster competition is about moving your audience through design.
Submissions will be judged by a group of esteemed interior designers from GTA's Architecture and Design community and showcased at a gallery event with exposure to the local design industry. Qualifying students will be invited to an industry night where the judges will determine the first, second and third place winners.
- Currently enrolled in any GTA post secondary program at a university or college which has recognized provincial degree granting power, or their affiliates.
- Student in architecture, visual arts, industrial design, graphic design, and interior design programs.
- The competition is open to all university students including part-time/full-time, undergraduate/graduate and Canadian/international.
- Individual entries only, no group entries.
- Qualifying submission must provide proof of enrolment.
Submission deadline is Tuesday, March 31st, 2020. Please attach your poster design as a PDF and include proof of enrollment in a qualified post-secondary institution. Good luck!